New Year Discount:       • All Items are 10% Discount and Free Shipping;       • Buy 2 Items or more - Offer Extra 5% Discount;       • Buy 4 Items or more - Offer Extra 10% Discount.
Glass tea cups, considering its name, is made by glass, and to be more specific, by high borosilicate glass. The glass has been fired under the temperature as high as 600 degrees Celsius. This is an eco-friendly teacup increasingly loved by people.
Glass cups allow you to see the 'dance' of tea or coffee clearly and enjoy it the fragrance more. Our glass tea cups and glass coffee cups are heat resisting and high quality. Give your table the perfect finishing touch with it!
Glass tea cups are divided into common glass tea cups and heat-resistant glass tea cups.
1. Common glass tea cups are exquisite and good-looking, the material is common glass, and the heat-resistant temperature rang is 100 ℃ - 120 ℃.
2. Heat resistant glass teapots are made of borosilicate glass. Generally, most of the glasses are handmade. Most of the glass tea cups on the market is made of this kind of heat-resistant glass material, which can be directly heating, and the temperature resistance is generally around 150 ℃.
The Features of Glass Tea Cups
Glass tea cups is divided into double-layer glass tea cups and single-layer glass tea cups. Its production process is different. The middle of double-layer glass is vacuum. Now most of the glasses on the market are double-layer glass. It has the following characteristics.
1. Material: The cup body is made of high-quality borosilicate crystal glass, with high transparency, wear resistance, smooth surface, easy cleaning and health.
2. Structure: The double layer heat insulation design not only keeps the temperature of the tea soup, but also does not burn your hand, which is more convenient to drink.
3. Process: It is fired from high temperature of more than 600 degrees. It has strong adaptability to temperature change and is not easy to burst.
4. Hygiene: Food grade standard, can hold 100 ℃ hot water, tea, carbonic acid, fruit acid and other drinks, resistant to malic acid erosion, it will not mix other smell.
5. Keep flavor: Because the glass has no pores, it will not absorb the taste of tea, so that you can taste 100% of the original flavor, and easy to clean, no residual smell.
Value for Health:
Glass tea cups has good looking because it is transparent, but hard to preserve. So be careful when holding it. Actually, glass cup is the most healthy tea set because it does not contain organic chemicals and thus you do not need to worry about the harmful chemicals. Additionally, the smooth surface is easy for cleaning. All in all, using glass cups when drinking water is a safe and healthy was of life.
How to Select the Glass Tea Cups?
1. To see whether the workmanship of the glass is fine, exquisite processing technology can ensure the purity and transparency of the glass body. If the glass looks like impurities, bubbles, it will be rough, destroy the beauty of the glass tea cups.
2. Watch carefully whether there are cracks in the inner and outer layers of the glass tea cups. The cracked tea cups is easy to burst after hot water is poured, which may burn and hurt you. Therefore, it is necessary to check whether there are cracks in the glass tea cups when you selecting the glass tea cups.
3. Hold the glass tea cups to smell whether there is smell. Generally speaking, the plastic material have smell. Besides almost no smell will be found in the glass tea cups. Even if some glass tea cups have a little bit smell,you can washed it with boiling water, and use once or twice, and the smell will disappear. Therefore, no need worried about this.
4. Observe the thickness of the glass tea cups. Some of the glasses are thick and some are thin. We suggest you to choose a thicker glass, because the thick glass tea cups can not only insulate heat, but also resist falling and wear resistance.
5. Observe the materials, there are many kinds of materials on the market. But high quality and exquisite glasses are generally made of borosilicate glass. This kind of glasses heat resistance, cold resistance, wear resistance and fall resistance functions. It will not break the glass tea cups due to the drastic temperature change. Therefore, it is better to observe the material and quality of the glass tea cups when you selecting.
How to Clean the Glass Tea Cups?
It is better if you clean it instantly after using it. If you are reluctant to do so, then at least you should clean it once everyday. You can clean it before going to bed and dry it clean by airing. You shall clean the mouth of the cup, the bottom of it as well as the the wall of it, especially the bottom, which tend to collect some bacteria and dust without regular cleaning and thus bring harmful elements into your body when drinking. Also, the lipstick stain on the mouth of the cup must be cleaned throughout. Flushing the cup with water is not enough to clean it, you had better use a a brush. Also, be cautious when using the dish detergent, which contains synthetic chemicals. So you shall fully clean it with water. If some cups have plenty of grease, stain or tea residue, you can squeeze some toothpaste on the brush to clean the cup. Since toothpaste contains detergent and small abradant to wipe off residues and do not damage the body of the cup at the same time.
1. If you can not remove the tea stains with neutral detergent, you can soaked vinegar, or bleach the the glass tea cups, and then it can be easily to remove.
2. There will be a large number of stains in the tea cups if use for a long time, so you can sponge dipped in salt friction, it can be easily to remove the stains.
3. Remove the small pieces of tea stains, you can soak the tea cups in bleach or cleaning powder solution, and placed overnight, you can remove the stains by water next then.
4. Squeeze the toothpaste on the gauze and scrub the stained teapot with toothpaste. If the effect is not significant, you can squeeze more toothpaste to wipe it. After washing the tea cup with salt and toothpaste, the glass will be very bright and it can be used then.
5. You can use the toothpaste or broken egg shell to scrub the tea cups, and then rinse with water.
6.Soak the glass tea cups in the diluted vinegar for 30 minutes, and the tea cup luster will be as new.
Matters Needing Attention
1. Although the glass is transparent and good-looking, it is not easy to preserve, so it must be placed carefully to prevent damage.
2. The tea cups should be cleaned thoroughly after use , you should clean tea stains to avoid peculiar smell.
3. It is not enough to wash the tea cups with water. It is better to brush with a brush.
4. Because the detergent is a chemical synthetic agent, you should be careful to used.