Stainless steel is made of iron chromium alloy and some other trace elements. Because of its good metal properties and corrosion resistance than other metals, the stainless steel are beautiful and durable. Therefore, more and more stainless steel are used to make tea cups, and gradually use in the family.
In winter when cold air descends, people start to feel chilly. If there is a beautiful and durable stainless steel cup at hand, then it is really pleasant to have some hot tea whenever you want to. These days, stainless steel tea cups have become the product that can be used for leisure occasions, sports or during travels. Because it is light in weight, unlikely to be broken, very clean, can preserve heat for longer time and can made into various shapes, stainless steel cup is more and more popular among consumers.
Our stainless steel cups are steel, non-breakable, washable. No matter use for events, beer gardens, festivals, business or home. Replace single use plastic cups! And they are also a great addition for kitchenware.
The Features of Stainless Steel Tea Cups
1. Adopt international advanced technology for antibacterial processing, healthy, fashionable and elegant.
2. Antibacterial, our stainless steel tea cups made in a new type of stainless steel antibacterial material with the function of killing or inhibiting microorganisms. Its special feature is the material used. Antibacterial material refers to a new type of functional material that can inhibit or kill bacteria on the surface by adding certain antibacterial substances. You can rest assured to use our stainless steel tea cups.
3. Good heat preservation effect.
4. The stainless steel tea cups is not only strong and durable, but also beautiful and generous.
Advantages of Stainless Steel Tea Cups:
These stainless steel cups are made by stainless steel, which during the using process will not generate bad elements or strange odor; additionally, its thermal insulation avoids repeated heating of water which is unhealthy for human body.
Together with the constant change of consumer's taste and with the constant progress of manufacturing technology, we have combined various fashionable factors with the design of the cup's appearance . Also we diversified the product line and produced exquisite goods to satisfy the need for fashion of consumers.
3. Environmental Protection
Using this kind of cup will effectively reduce the use of pollution caused by the discarding of disposable plastic containers and paper cups, and reduce the consumption petrol, wood and water caused by using plastic containers and paper cups. Meanwhile, stainless steel cups can maintain the temperature for a quite a long period of time, which reduce the electricity consumption of repeated heating. Additionally, disposable water bottles is a huge waste. If we use stainless steel cups instead, we can effectively reduce the water consumption and waste. Stainless steel tea cups are healthy for your body, stylish and environmentally-friendly, so why not simply adopt this kind of cup? The most important thing is, using stainless steel tea cups when drinking water will do good to your body.
How to Select Stainless Steel Tea Cups?
1. When selecting stainless steel tea cups, it is better to check whether the stainless steel tea cups have relevant certification marks. Such as "CCC" certification mark.
2. Not recommended to buy the stainless steel products in the small vendors. There are many stalls on the street, and the boss always attracts passers by at very low prices. In fact, most of stainless steel tea cups in the street stalls are fake, and real stainless steel products are not that cheap. Because the price of the product is determined according to the cost of the production material, the light "stainless steel" is definitely not edible food grade stainless steel, so we are highly recommend not to buy those fake and shoddy products cheaply, which will harm your health.
Tips for Removing the Smell
The smell of food grade PP plastic will appear in the newly purchased stainless steel tea cups due to the plastic mold opening at the factory. This is the normal smell of new products. The smell can be removed by the following methods for the first time.
1. Remove with Boiling Water.
First, clean the cups with neutral detergent, then pour the boiling water into the tea cups t and hold it for two hours. Finally, clean the cups.
2. Remove with Milk
First clean the tea cups with neutral detergent, then pour two spoonfuls of fresh milk into the tea cups cover it and keep it for about four hours. Finally, clean the cups.
3. Remove with Orange
First, clean the tea cups with neutral detergent, then put the fresh orange peel into the tea cups, cover it and hold it for about four hours. Finally, clean the cups.
How to clean Stainless Steel Tea Cups?
Tea stains, refers to the scale on the inner wall of tea cup. It is formed by storing tea water for a long time. We often drink water and brew tea with stainless steel cup. As time goes on, the inner wall of stainless steel cup is covered with a thick layer of tea stains. Tea stains contains cadmium, lead, iron, arsenic, mercury and other metal substances, which can cause cancer. Therefore, we should clean the tea cup regularly. Here are some common cleaning methods:
1. Wash with edible salt. Edible salt is available in every family's kitchen, and the cost is very low. Put the salt into the stainless steel cup with tea stain, and brush it back with a small brush or rag until the tea stain is removed. In the process of brushing tea stains, you can pour a little hot water to remove the tea stains.
2. Wash with vinegar. Vinegar is also available in the kitchen of every family. First, heat the cup with hot water, then pour appropriate amount of vinegar according to the size of stainless steel cup, wait for 4-5 minutes, and then clean it with a brush.
3. Clean it with toothpaste. The effect of toothpaste is not as fast as the first two. However, it can also clean the tea stains. First, the toothpaste is evenly smeared on the inner wall of the stainless steel cup, then brush it until the foam appear, and then wait for 5. 10 minutes. When the tea stains is dissolved, it can be cleaned.
How to Take Care of the Stainless Steel Tea Cups?
1. Keep the tea cups dry when you do not in use for a long time.
2. In order to prevent smell and stains, please clean and dry it after use.
3. For removing the rust or spots, you can use warm water and diluted vinegar soak for 30 minutes, and it will be removed.
4. Please use a soft rag dipped in neutral detergent and a wet sponge to wipe the surface of the tea cups. The tea cups must be cleaned after each use.