Halloween Festival Sale:       • All items are Free Shipping;       • Buy 2 Items or more - Offer 5% Discount;       • Buy 4 Items or more - Offer 10% Discount;       • Buy 6 Items or more - Offer 15% Discount.
Glass teapots are made of glass. It is transparent and crystal. Using the glass teapot to brew tea, you can enjoy the tea soup's color and bright and the soft tea leaves. It is a dynamic art appreciation when the tea leaves move up and down during the whole brewing process. Therefore, it is full of appreciation and tasting value to use the glass teapot to brew various tea. So it can be regarded as a good tea drinking utensil for home hospitality.
Glass teapots are divided into common glass teapots and heat-resistant glass teapots.
1. Common glass teapots are exquisite and good-looking, the material is common glass, and the heat-resistant temperature rang is 100 ℃ - 120 ℃.
2. Heat resistant glass teapots are made of borosilicate glass. Generally, most of the glasses are handmade. Most of the glass teapots on the market is made of this kind of heat-resistant glass material, which can be directly heating, and the temperature resistance is generally around 150 ℃.
3. Normally, the infuser and lid of the teapot are made of heat-resistant glass or stainless steel. Both borosilicate glass and stainless steel are food-grade green environmental protection materials, just be assured to use our glass teapots to brew tea.
Generally speaking, the glass teapot is composed of three parts: the teapot body, the lid and the infuser. Generally, the spout of the glass teapot is equipped with a filter screen to filter out the tea leaves.
Usage of Glass Teapots:
1. It is suitable for brewing all kinds of tea, like green tea, floral tea, black tea, and puerh tea etc.
2. The glass teapot can also be used to make fruit tea.
3. It can be used to heat health tea and craft scented tea.
4. The glass teapot also suitable for heating coffee and milk.
The features of glass teapot:
1. High temperature resistance. It not only can be heated by fire with alcohol stove, candle and other heating tools without cracking, but also taken out of the refrigerator and poured with boiling water immediately. It is beautiful, practical and convenient. Full transparent glass material with meticulous craftsmanship, which make the teapot is really attractive and brilliant.
2. Avoid harm to your body. Compare with other teawares, the glass teapot does not contain any antimony and other metal oxides, which is in line with the world standard of flower teapots.
3. It has ornamental value. Full transparent glass material, you can directly see the brewing process, and enjoy the beauty of tea, flowers and fruit during stretching.
4. Keep the original flavor. Because the glass has no pores, it will not absorb the taste of tea, so that you can taste 100% of the original flavor, and easy to clean, no residual smell.
5. Elegant design. It is specially designed for brewing floral tea. The crystal and transparent texture of glass, makes you can see the color of tea, and enjoy the pleasure of drinking tea.
How to Clean Glass Teapots?
Many people like to drink tea, but it is difficult to clean the tea stain on the cup. The tea stain on the teapot inner wall contains cadmium, lead, iron, arsenic, mercury and other metal substances. They will bring into the body and combine with protein, fat and vitamins when drinking tea, which hinder the absorption of nutrients. At the same time, these oxides into the body will also cause nervous, digestive, urinary and hematopoietic system lesions and functional disorders. Especially arsenic and cadmium, it will cause cancer, and fetal malformation, harm to our health. Therefore, those who have the habit of drinking tea should often clean the tea stain on the inner wall of the teapot in time.
In order to let you no longer worry about this matter. Below are several methods of removing tea stain:
1. Soak the washing tools such as gauze or paper towel, then dip a small amount of edible salt with the wet gauze, and wipe the tea stain inside the cup with the gauze dipped in salt. The effect is remarkable.
2. Squeeze the toothpaste on the gauze and scrub the stained teapot with toothpaste. If the effect is not significant, you can squeeze more toothpaste to wipe it. After washing the teapot with salt and toothpaste, the glass will be very bright and it can be used then.
Matters needing attention:
1. Glass products are easily damage or break, so they should be handled with care during use and clean,and avoid collision between glass teapots.
2. The common glass teapot is afraid of being roasted by fire or scalded by boiling water. When using the common glass teapot, the water temperature should not be too high to prevent the glass teapot from cracking. Just be assured to use our borosilicate glass teapots, it won’t damage when you heating it by fire or induction cooker directly.
3. The glass teapot should be thoroughly cleaned after use, and the tea stains should be removed to avoid peculiar smell.
Below are the glass teapots for those who want to make their tea perfectly. Accentuate the quality of your tea with our clear glass teapots. Each glass teapot is hand-made by the master of craftsmen using the finest quality, heat resistant glass. These are also perfect for blooming teas, the glass allows you to enjoy watching your tea leaves unfurl, you can watch the flowering tea bloom or experience the dance of tea leaves as they gently infuse. Our clear glass teapots brew great tea and let you have a great look at the tea leaves as they steep. It is an excellent way to show your attractive tea! You will begin to enjoy every nuance of taste and aroma from your tea.
These glass teapots are made with thoughtful considerations because we chose the best high borosilicate environmentally-friendly glass which is temperature-resistant and can be heated on the fire. The glass teapots are transparent and safe to use for it is unpoisonous.