This is the glass teapot for those who want to make their tea perfectly. Accentuate the quality of your tea with our clear glass teapots. Each glass teapot is hand-made by the master of craftsmen using the finest quality, heat resistant glass. These are also perfect for blooming teas, the glass allows you to enjoy watching your tea leaves unfurl, you can watch the flowering tea bloom or experience the dance of tea leaves as they gently infuse. Our clear glass teapots brew great tea and let you have a great look at the tea leaves as they steep. It is an excellent way to show your attractive tea! You will begin to enjoy every nuance of taste and aroma from your tea.
These glass teapots are made with thoughtful considerations because we chose the best high borosilicate environmentally-friendly glass which is temperature-resistant and can be heated on the fire. The glass teapots are transparent and safe to use for it is unpoisonous.
The characteristics of heat-resistent glass tea pots:
1. Made by transparent glass and exquisite hand-made technique, the teapot will always glamour you off guard.
2. Alcohol stove or candle or other heating appliances can all be applied as this teapot can be heated by fire and do not crack. You can also pour hot water in it instantly when you fetch it out of a fridge. This glass teapot has good appearance, practical use and convenience for you. The whole transparent glass and fine technique make it glamorous and attracting.
3. Compared to other kinds of glass utensils , this one do not contain metallic oxides such as antimony, being in conformity with the standard herb tea sets in the world. The common elements of aluminum, enamel and stainless steel can eliminate the harm caused by lead or antimony or other poisonous elements.
4. After long period of use , the teapot will not darken or shed off because it has high mechanical strength and thermal resistency.
5. It is suitable for making brown tea, coffee, milk and other kinds of drinks or food which can be heated, and it is also suitable for brewing a wide variety of green tea and herb tea.
Maintenance of Glass Teapots:
Use salt and toothpaste to clean the stain in the teapot. First of all, damp the washing gadget such as a piece of gauze or tissue and then dip it in the salt to clean the stain in the pot, the effects of which are quite obvious. Squeeze some toothpaste onto the gauze to clean the pot which has already been stained. If the effects are not obvious, try more toothpaste. The teapot is again ready for use after being cleaned by salt and toothpaste.