Preparation of tea sets / goblet, tea basin
Preparation of water / about 100℃ boiling water
Selection of tea / Butterfly flower (modeling scented tea)
1. Prepare tea sets and butterfly flower.
2. Inject a small amount of hot water to the glass, turn the glass to scald it, and then pour the water to tea basin.
3. Clip butterfly flower into glass.
4. Pour water to a 7/10 cup and watch butterfly flower slowly bloom in the water.
5. Enjoy the scene of butterfly flower in full bloom, and drink 3 to 5 minutes later.