Weihaiwei, is located at southeast of Shangtung Peninsula,south to Yellow Sea,it was a fishing village in ancient times. It was named as "Shi Luo" in Han Dynasty, named "Qingquan Chuan" in Yuan Dynasty, Hongwu next 31 years in Ming Dynasty (1398) set "Weihaiwei" to resist Japanese prates (operating in Chinese coastal waters from the fourteenth to the sixteenth century). They set emplacements and repaired the boatyard as the foothold of Beiyang Fleet in Guangxu next 8 years in Qing Dynasty(1882), It was occupied by Japan in Guangxu next 21 years in Qing Dynasty(1895). Cruangxu next 24 years in Qing Dynasty (1898), Creat Britain compelled China to rent Weihaiwei for 25 years. After Pacific Conference, Britain decided to return the China's sovereignty, but Chinese government to recover its rule over Weihaiwei until the Republic of China next 2 years, and changed it as Special Administrative Region.
Inscription of "Tung King Shun Factory, in Weihaiwei" teapot with tincoat was ordered in Yxing by a person who lived in Weihai, Shandong Province at the end period of Qing Dynasty and "early-the Republic of China. This kind of craft was sealed the teapot with the finished hollow-out pattern, included the flow-mouth, neck, soft loop handle, cover and so on, most of parts were showed up, the pattern was combined with the dragon, hundreds of knot, sides and lines. It created a new effects.
Inscription of "Tung King Shun Factory, in Weihaiwe" teapot with tincoat was rare in domestic, should be for export at that time. The general hollow-out tin coat teapots were sleazy with stiff pattern. Some new vessels in these year, but easy to distinguish.