1 cup (250 ml) light cream (20%) or whole milk.
4 tablespoons (60 ml) Camellia chai spice/tea mix.
4 tablespoons (60 ml) brown or granulated sugar 6 ounces (180 g) semisweet choeptate.
1. Bring the cream and chai to a boil. Add the sugar and stir to dissolve. Remove from the heat and let infuse for 15 minutes.
2. Chop the chocolate using a blender or food processor.
3. Reheat the chai infusion, then strain through a fine sieve.
4. Restart the food processor： pour in the hot infusion and blend until the chocolate is fully melted. Add the eggs one at a time and blend 30 to 60 seconds, until the mixture is very smooth.
5. Fill small tea bowls or glasses, about； 1/3 cup (75 ml), with the choco-chai.
6. Refrigerate at least 2 hours then serve with the garnish of your choice.
Suggested garnishes: lightly whipped cream, cocoa powder or Sugar-coated fennel seeds.
SUGGESTED TEA PAIRINGS:
• Camellia chai spice/tea mix
• Darjeeling Second Flush
• Assam Banaspaty