This site has limited support for your browser. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.

2024 Easter Day: Buy 2 With 10% OFF; Buy 4 With 15% OFF; Buy 6 With 20% OFF.

Shopping Cart

Your cart is empty

Continue Shopping

The Benefits of Tea

1. What are the chemical components of tea?Over 700 different chemical compounds have been identified in tea. Fresh tea leaves harvested from tea plants contain 75%-78% moisture, and the rest 22%-25% dry masses consist of organic and inorganic components. Organic components mainly include the following (dry weight): 20%-30% of protein, 20%-25% of saccharide, 10%-25% of tea polyphenols, about 8% of lipids, 3%-5% of alkaloids, 2%-7% of free amino acids, about 3% of organic acids, about 1% of pigments, 0.6%-1.0% of vitamins, and 0.005%-0.03% of aromatic substances.2. What are the effects of tea?Research has shown that tea has 23 main effects:...